Update to Web On Line Access – CU ONLINE+
We are delighted to announce the arrival of cuOnline+, our New & Improved Online Facility!
The facility is accessed via our website at www.fscu.ie. Please note that you cannot use Internet Explorer to access the updated CU Online+ facility (use Chrome/Microsoft Edge/Safari or similar).
Our new online facility is a complete overhaul to the user experience in terms of the look, feel and usability, along with secure document exchange.
Improvements to user credentials management (resolving forgotten username/PIN/Password) will also enhance the user experience.
I’M AN EXISTING USER
When an existing member accesses the new facility for the first time, they will be prompted to enter a memorable word. This will form part of security protocols and allow you to change your password etc.
As a registered cuOnline+ user, just log on from the comfort of your own home to:
- Check your account balances and latest transactions
- View and print statements
- Apply for a loan
- Transfer funds between your credit union accounts or to external accounts
- Check repayments with our handy loan calculator
- Pay bills
I’M NOT AN EXISTING USER – HOW DO I GET ACCESS?
follow these simple steps to register:
- Click on the registration tab on our website www.fscu.ie.
- Fill in the required details and click confirm.
- A confirmation email will be emailed to you at the email address provided.
Your PIN will be posted in a secure PIN mailer to the home address on your Credit Union account. Please allow 3-5 working days for receipt of PIN.
It is important to make sure the Credit Union has your correct address.
- Login and have your accounts at your fingertips by clicking on the Members Online Access tab at the top of our homepage at www.fscu.ie or in the Menu on handheld devices.
You will not be able to access our online facility if we do not hold up to date Proof of Identity documents for you.
If you would like further information on any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 021 4965134.
SECURITY FEATURES OF CUONLINE+:
- Three–tiered secure login
- 8–digit PIN and Password as per industry best practice guidelines.
- Firewall protection to prevent unauthorised access and protect your information.
- Automatic sign-out after a period of inactivity.
- Secure Messaging – account specific member communications are sent through a secure channel in cuOnline+.
- PINs issued by secure PIN mailer with accompanying letter.
Our existing mobile app cuAnywhere is unchanged but we will be looking to upgrade this within the foreseeable future.
If you would like further information on any of the above, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 021 4965134