Update To On-Line Access CU ONLINE+
Dear member, We are delighted to announce the arrival of cuOnline+ our New & Improved Online Facility!
The facility is accessed via our website at www.fscu.ie. Please note that you cannot use the Internet Explorer Browser to access the updated CU Online+ facility (use Chrome /Microsoft Edge / Safari / Firefox or similar).
Our new online facility is a complete overhaul to the user experience in terms of the look, feel and usability, along with secure document exchange.
Improvements to user credentials management (resolving forgotten username/PIN/Password) will also enhance the user experience.
PSD2 (PAYMENT SERVICES DIRECTIVE) Effective From 14th September 2019
As you may already be aware, new legislation has come into effect from 14th September 2019 called the Payment Services Directive (PSD2). Part of this legislation requires enhanced security when it comes to managing your finances online.
What does this mean to you?
It simply means enhanced security steps have been added to give you peace of mind. Changes have been made to how you will log in and how you will set up/amend a payment.
I’M AN EXISTING USER
Existing cuOnline+ Members
There will be an additional level of security that you must enter in order to be able to access your account. Please note that you will only need to enter your 8 Digit PIN ONCE to activate the new security login on a browser, following which the
8 Digit PIN will no longer be required to log in using a browser as a new 3 step process must now be followed.
Please note you WILL still have to use your username & the 8 digit pin to log into your account if using the CU Anywhere mobile App.
When an existing member accesses the new facility for the first time, they will be prompted to enter a memorable word. This will form part of security protocols and allow you to change your password etc.
New Log in Screen:
- Enter Username (Case Sensitive)
- Enter Password (Between 8 & 20 Characters & are Case Sensitive)
- Click On Generate OTP (One Time Passcode – 4 Digit Code Will Be Sent To The Mobile Phone You Registered With)
As a registered cuOnline+ user, just log on from the comfort of your own home to:
- Check your account balances and latest transactions
- View and print statements
- Apply for a loan
- Transfer funds between your credit union accounts or to external accounts using your BIC & IBAN
- Check repayments with our handy loan calculator
- Pay bills
I’M NOT AN EXISTING USER – HOW DO I GET ACCESS?
follow these simple steps to register:
- Click on the registration tab on our website: https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/MemberRegister.aspx?cuid=501
- Fill in the required details and click confirm. Please note that Usernames & Passwords are Case Sensitive, (Passwords Must Be Between 8 & 20 Characters, Case Sensitive)
- A confirmation email will be emailed to you at the email address provided.
Your 8 Digit PIN will be posted in a secure PIN mailer to the home address on your Credit Union account. Please allow 3-5 working days for receipt of PIN.
The 8 Digit PIN Will No Longer Be Required When You Log In On a Browser As A New 3 Step Process Must Now Be Followed As Described Above.
Please note you will still have to use your username & the 8 digit pin to log into your account if using the CU Anywhere Mobile App.
It is important to make sure the Credit Union has your correct address.
- Login and have your accounts at your fingertips by clicking on the Members Online Access tab at the top of our homepage at www.fscu.ie or in the Menu on handheld devices.
You will not be able to access our online facility if we do not hold up to date Proof of Identity documents for you.
If you would like further information on any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 021 4965134.
SECURITY FEATURES OF CU ONLINE+:
- Three–tiered secure login, Username, Password, OTP (One Time Passcode, 4 Digit Passcode Texted To Your Mobile Phone)
- PIN and Password as per industry best practice guidelines.
- Firewall protection to prevent unauthorised access and protect your information.
- Automatic sign-out after a period of inactivity.
- Secure Messaging – account specific member communications are sent through a secure channel in cuOnline+
- PIN’s issued by secure PIN mailer with accompanying letter.
Our existing mobile app cuAnywhere is unchanged but we will be looking to upgrade this within the foreseeable future.
Please note you will still have to use your username & the 8 digit pin to log into your account if using the CU Anywhere mobile App.
If you would like further information on any of the above, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 021 4965134