Notice – Offices Closed 19th of June
On Monday the 19th of June, all First South Credit Union Offices will be closed. This closure is required to finalise the transfer of engagements of Comhar Creidmheasa Chríost Rí Teoranta (Turners Cross Credit Union) to First South Credit Union Limited.
Once the transfer has been completed, First South Credit Union members can carry out transactions, pay bills and apply for loans in all our First South Credit Union Offices from the 20th of June onwards located at:
- Lower Friars Walk Ballyphehane.
- 24/25 South Mall.
- Market St. Kinsale.
- Curragh Road Turners Cross.
Our CU Online web application and CU Anywhere mobile app will be unavailable after 2:00 pm on Saturday 17th of June, Sunday 18th of June and Monday 19th of June. This will allow us to finalise the I.T. integration of Comhar Creidmheasa Chríost Rí Teoranta (Turners Cross Credit Union) to First South Credit Union Limited. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Members of Comhar Creidmheasa Chríost Rí Teoranta (Turners Cross Credit Union) will not be able to avail of First South Credit Union online services such as CU Online and CU Anywhere mobile app until the 20th of June.
When applying for online access members must have the following documentation up to date:
- Photo ID:(e.g. Valid passport, driving licence,or national identity card)
- Proof of your PPS number: (e.g. P60, Revenue documentation, Payslip or Public Services card).
- Proof of address posted & dated within the last three months: (e.g. utility bill or bank statement).